Tangled (The Tangled Series)

Tangled (The Tangled Series) - Emma Chase I want to thank the person who recommendes this book.

I won this book in a giveaway. I could choose whatever book I wanted, but because I have such a hard time choosing books (read: I want them all!!!!!) I gave the organizer carte blanche to give me whatever book she fancied. She so wanted to give me this book, because she read the ARC and was blown away. So I had to wait for the release date. But by then I had other reading responsibilities, so I got to reading it just now. And BOY! Am I glad with her choice! Thank you Meagan!!!

This book was so so so fun! The main character was such a playboy but he was oh so fun! I loved and adored that it was written from his point of view, you don’t see a lot of books – ok romance books – evolving with and around the man’s POV. The author did a awesome job! I laughed and I cried and I read it in one sitting. You will not be able to resist Drew’s charm, I can tell you that! But it’s not just the charms he lays on you as a playboy, he has depth, although he would like you to think otherwise. And although the book isn’t that particularly long – in pages and in time passing in the book – you do see a lot of character development there. I loved that. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in this series. Who am I kidding, if all of Emma Chase’s books are this good, I’m going to stalk everything she writes!