When Angels Fall

When Angels Fall - Stephanie Jackson I really liked this story. I could not start it when I intended to, but when I finally started, I could not put it down. I love angel stories, but the whole story was very well written.
I liked that it was a story about an angel and the last bloodline of God. The girl was a little sassy and snarky, but I think it was very well explained why she was that way. The love story was a little fast, but I think that their situation and being around each other constantly will do that.
There where a few little things that, to me, did not add up, but they were not gaping plotholes, so I let it slide for the sake of the story. That's why I gave it 3 stars and not 4. But it was over all a very good story, well written, with lots of action, backstory and there are more then a few moments where I had to laugh out loud. I also liked the fact that God was not the God even angels perceived. In a good way of course. If you like angels and love stories, then this is a book for you.