Embers

Embers - Amy Keen You will probably not see it, but I sit here contemplating what rating to give this book. This is very hard. On the one hand you have a sublime story, it has POTENTIAL! It's kind of original, I like it. And on the other hand, the story is ruined by a MORON! By this I don't mean the writer, I mean the head character. I mean really??? You KNOWWWWWW people are going to try to label you as crazy and of you go, acting like an idiot! If I had her as my daughter I would slap some sense into her and bring her to the loony bin myself sjeeezzzzz! Normally it's hard for me to review a book, because I don't know what to say that doesn't give away any spoilers, but now it's hard for me because I can't believe I wasted time on this book. My copy is littered with little notes like "seriously?", "you've got to be kidding me" and "because you are a moron, stupid!".

I have one thing to say to the writer, one word actually: EDITOR!
The book was riddled with mistakes, it felt like there were passages missing and one moment she was saying something and contradicting it the next. If Scarlett was the one to save the world, I would start digging my own grave.

As for my rating? Don't waste your time. Maybe if she got a good editor. Hell give it to some of the bookfreaks on Goodreads. The story needs editing and rewriting. So yeah, I am not reading the second book in this series. I might forget I am reading on a kindle and throw it against the wall